Off the Hook Sailing Cruises, based in the beautiful village of Kamari, Santorini, offers visitors the opportunity to complete a perfect sail excursion experience.
Sailing to Santorini’s well-known volcano, the hot springs and Thirasia Island as a private or semi private excursion would be a great high-class experience to have and memorize.
Off the Hook Sailing Cruises, offers the comfort and pleasure of personalized cruises around the beautiful island of Santorini and other nearby Cycladic islands as well.
The core value of the company is to achieve high quality and provide exclusive services to its clients with a reasonable pricing.
INFO ABOUT THE SAILING YACHT:
Our Bavaria 42 Cruiser, a sailing yacht available for bareboat and skippered charters throughout Greece.
- Type:Sailing yacht
- Model:Bavaria 42cruiser
- Maximum number of guests:10 +2 memberships
- Length (m):12,99m , 42ft
- Beam (m):3,99
- Draft (m) :1,80
- Engine (hp):Volvo Penta D2-55
- Main sail:Furling
- Sail area (sq.m.):92,90
- Number of heads:2
OUR CAPTAIN / CREW
George Danezis, the Captain of the “Off The Hook Sailing Cruises”, is a professional captain who was raised near the seaside by a fisher family in Santorini for decades and decided to trade his life for waves.
His family and he are still running local hospitality businesses in Kamari, Santorini as the native inhabitants of the island. He now wants to take you along a joy ride around the Greek islands... with a twist.
Combining years of cruising experience and his passion for what he calls the "true Greek life and summer", he created Off the Hook Sailing Cruises, as some alternative semi-private and private cruising tours, so that you can enjoy the summer, exactly like our Captain does.
As well as the captain George, the crew is also fully knowledgeable of the waters around Santorini and the Aegean Sea and well trained to surpass customers’ expectations.
Located in the heart of the vast Aegean sea, Santorini boasts a unique landscape!
The famous Santorini Caldera, amazing red and black volcanic beaches, and, of course, volcano's crater in Nea Kameni, all remind the origins of the island, which was shaped by volcanic eruptions.
Cruising around Santorini is incomparable!
The company reserves the right to change or modify the route of the scheduled cruise, or to cancel it, due to inclement weather or for reasons it deems that they should not ensure safety for the customer.
- The sailing boat Off The Hook carries a minimum crew of 2.
- For your comfort and safety, we will accommodate a maximum of only 10 passengers per cruise.
- The sailing boat is a Bavaria 42ft (13m) and offers 3 cabins and 2 restrooms for your comfort.
- Suitable for honeymooners or/and families with infants and children of all ages.
- The tour is carried out in the following languages: Greek, English, Italian
- The menu is tailored to the wishes and needs of the guest. Vegetarian and children’s meal available upon request.
- We are sorry but we cannot accept guests with disabilities for their own safety as well as pets .
- We are not responsible for changes on the route due to weather and sea conditions.
- Departure & return times vary throughout the year due to different sunset times.