Semi Private Day - Sunset
Experience an unforgettable sailing daytime or sunset cruise along our beautiful Santorini.
SEMI PRIVATE DAY - SUNSET TOUR
Cruise time schedule:5 hours
Day: 10.00 from Vlychada-15.00 to Vlychada
Sunset: 15.30 from Vlychada-20.30 to Vlychada
Our minibuses will transfer you from your hotel to Vlychada Marine.
Arrange your private day or sunset cruise discovering the beauty of Santorini Island.
Sail along Santorini’s deep blue waters, having a unique chance to admire the beauty and secrets of the island on your own way.
Enjoy the sun and sea-breeze feeling from the moment you step on board, you are the captain of your journey.
Experience a fully customized trip with your friends or your family, relaxing, enjoying sunbathing,swimming,snorkeling,dining and sightseeing while admiring the spectacular beauty of the island preferring the day or the sunset cruise.
Our minibuses will take you back to your hotel.
+MAP BEST SPOTS
+price pp and no of guests
In The Price Is Included
- Round Trip Transfer From/To your hotel
- Traditional Greek mezzedes(appetizers)
- BBQ(meat/fish &vegetables)
- Unlimited Wine, Ouzo, Beer
- Snorkeling gear
- Safety Equipment
*The company reserves the right to change or modify the route of the scheduled cruise, or to cancel it, due to inclement weather or for reasons it deems that they should not ensure safety for the customer.
NOTES/TIPS TO EVERY CRUISE
- Have always your Passport with you in case of any port control.
- It would be good to have a hat with you.
- It would be good to have a sunscreen with you.
- The water of the hot springs can stain your swimming suits, especially the light coloured ones. Some materials wash off, so it is better to bring a pair of old ones.
- The water of the hot springs turns silver into black (only silver).
- It would be good to have a jacket with you, especially for the sunset tour.
- If you are feeling sea sick in boats it would be better for you to take one pill or chewing gum some time before the tour as advised in the instructions of these medicine.
- If you have any open wounds or sores keep in mind that in case you want to swim in the Hot Springs there is danger of infection since in warm water and in general warm environments it is easier for bacteria to grow.