Full Day Tours
Experience an unforgettable sailing daytime or sunset cruise along our beautiful Santorini.
SEMI PRIVATE DAY - SUNSET TOUR
Cruise time schedule: 10 hours
10.30 from Vlychada – 20.30 to Vlychada
Take the chance to discover the real sea treasure of the area by organizing your own customized cruise around Santorini.
Embark on a truly inspiring adventure and experience the wonders of Santorini from a different perspective on a private excursion.
Enchant yourself in the relaxing lull of the sea and get revitalized at the paradisiacal bays and visit the hot springs, sail around the Caldera of the famous volcanic island
Snorkeling, swimming, sunbathing, diving or enjoying some local wine by the sunset view are only some of the special personal moments you can remember throughout your excursion.
+MAP BEST SPOTS
In The Price Is Included
- Round Trip Transfer From/To your hotel
- Traditional Greek mezzedes(appetizers)
- BBQ(meat/fish &vegetables)
- Unlimited Wine, Ouzo, Beer
- Snorkeling gear
- Safety Equipment
*The company reserves the right to change or modify the route of the scheduled cruise, or to cancel it, due to inclement weather or for reasons it deems that they should not ensure safety for the customer.
NOTES/TIPS TO EVERY CRUISE
- Have always your Passport with you in case of any port control.
- It would be good to have a hat with you.
- It would be good to have a sunscreen with you.
- The water of the hot springs can stain your swimming suits, especially the light coloured ones. Some materials wash off, so it is better to bring a pair of old ones.
- The water of the hot springs turns silver into black (only silver).
- It would be good to have a jacket with you, especially for the sunset tour.
- If you are feeling sea sick in boats it would be better for you to take one pill or chewing gum some time before the tour as advised in the instructions of these medicine.
- If you have any open wounds or sores keep in mind that in case you want to swim in the Hot Springs there is danger of infection since in warm water and in general warm environments it is easier for bacteria to grow.