SEMI PRIVATE DAY TOUR
Cruise time schedule: 5 hours
10.00 from Vlychada – 15.00 to Vlychada
Our minibuses will transfer you from your hotel to Vlychada Marine.
The cruise starts from the traditional marine in Vlychada, sailing along the Red and White Beach giving the chance for swimming, sunbathing, snorkeling and taking incredible photos.
Moving along, we spot Mesa Pigadia, the big black Indian Rock and passing by the Lighthouse, we move towards to the Volcano and Hot Springs.
There you can explore the volcanic beaches of Palea and Nea Kameni and have a natural mudbath,while a delicious BBQ meal ,prepared and served by the crew.
The tour continues, revealing the majestic coastline of nearby island Thirassia, leading to Oia, St.Epta Pedes and caldera coast.*
Afterwards sailing along Aspronisi Islet, we arrive at Mesa Pigadia beach for swimming, snorkeling or just sunbathing on the deck. Finally, we return back to the Vlychada Marine.
Our minibuses will take you back to your hotel.
+price pp and no of guests
In The Price Is Included
- Round Trip Transfer From/To your hotel
- Traditional Greek mezzedes(appetizers)
- BBQ(meat/fish &vegetables)
- Unlimited Wine, Ouzo, Beer
- Snorkeling gear
- Safety Equipment
*The company reserves the right to change or modify the route of the scheduled cruise, or to cancel it, due to inclement weather or for reasons it deems that they should not ensure safety for the customer.
NOTES/TIPS TO EVERY CRUISE
- Have always your Passport with you in case of any port control.
- It would be good to have a hat with you.
- It would be good to have a sunscreen with you.
- The water of the hot springs can stain your swimming suits, especially the light coloured ones. Some materials wash off, so it is better to bring a pair of old ones.
- The water of the hot springs turns silver into black (only silver).
- It would be good to have a jacket with you, especially for the sunset tour.
- If you are feeling sea sick in boats it would be better for you to take one pill or chewing gum some time before the tour as advised in the instructions of these medicine.
- If you have any open wounds or sores keep in mind that in case you want to swim in the Hot Springs there is danger of infection since in warm water and in general warm environments it is easier for bacteria to grow.